KEYS Consulting are a team of highly motivated and committed professional Development Managers and Building Surveyors. At KEYS Consulting we have a wealth of experience when acting for leading developers on major commercial and residential development schemes and programs. Supported by an extensive track record, our work with residential clients and meeting their personal boutique requirements has led us to the completion of many successful projects.
Director of KEYS Consulting
With over 35 year’s experience in the construction industry, KEYS Consulting is led by Gladston Matheson. Gladston started his career as a carpenter and joiner and soon became successful in managing his own building firm. Ever since, Gladston has been involved in delivering professional services for both commercial and residential clients through his respected qualification as a surveyor and chartered member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
KEYS Consulting operates at senior stakeholder level, with business leaders, managers and heads of departments acting as the interface of every key construction project. Equally, KEYS Consulting likes to be just as hands-on with the implementation and delivery of each project which is why we adopt a more practical and proactive delivery approach. This style of implementation is largely influenced by developing a close working relationship with project teams and consultants, stimulating a high degree of commitment and focusing on delivering successful outcomes. Most importantly, we aim to add value at every stage of the development cycle.
Our working specialisms target the residential, commercial and hospitality sectors. For our residential projects, we tend to focus more on the acquisition advice, project and development management, and insurance claims. For all commercial work our office boasts an array of various surveying services. Lastly, our hospitality projects encompass many hotel developments or refresh projects.
KEYS Consulting are members of a range of institutions that assures how we deliver professional services are to the highest standards, and compliant with the current regulations, rules, codes and policies. Our membership of institutions are as follows,
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – Regulations assurance that our services are in accordance with RICS Rules of Conduct
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE) – Aims to create better safer and more sustainable buildings that enhance people’s lives.
- North West London (NWL) Chambers of Commerce – A network providing a pivotal link with business community and local government. They also stride to promoting trade within the membership.
- Business Network International (BNI) – A local network with national and international reach. BNI is the largest and most successful business networking organisation worldwide.
- The Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) – An independent body appointed by RICS to provide adjudication between RICS regulated firms and members of the public or small companies.