Status: Completed June 2021
The property is a detached house with an area of 309 sqm. It comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, family bathroom, 4 reception rooms, double garage, and ancillary annex. It was built circa 1920 and comprises a range of unique qualities. As a result, the RICS Home Survey – Level 3 service was selected, and this was based on the many distinctive qualities. The key issues uncovered involved settlement, non-structural cracking and a large wasp nest.
The Level 3 services aim to provide the following advice,
- Help the buyer to make a reasoned and informed decision when purchasing
- Provide detailed advice on condition
- Describe the identifiable risk of potential or hidden defects
- Propose the most probable cause(s) of the defects based on the inspection
- Where practicable and agreed, provide an estimate of costs and likely timescale for identified repairs and necessary work.